Subject: Loading Image Sequences from the PAR (HELP)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 15:13:34 -0400

I've loaded 12 image sequences on 12 polys directly from the PAR. After a
couple of trial runs I got all twelve to run perfectly, and consequently
Lightwave crashed...no big deal, but now when I reload this scene one of
those sequences is way off to the left. It looks like watching half a T.V.
According to the thumbnail in the Images requester, it loaded from the PAR
out of whack, although the original animation on the PAR is fine. I've
reloaded the scene again, no luck. I've tried replacing the sequence after
the scene is loaded...no worky.
Anyone? Anyone?

Mike Parisi
CEVAnim

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]